Just like any great artist, Dr. Pankaj Malhotra puts several hours into mastering the design of your smile. He considers every unique feature you have, resulting in an absolutely gorgeous smile!
Your smile helps to define you. If you don’t like it, it can erode your confidence and your relationships with other people, in both your personal and professional life. The good news is that the technology now exists to transform your smile . . . and change your life.
What Can be Fixed?
Aesthetic dentistry has elevated smile design to an art form, correcting many defects in only two to three visits.
- Crooked, overlapping teeth can appear straight.
- Chipped, worn down, or even fractured teeth can appear healthy and whole.
- New replacements can fill the gaps left by missing teeth.
- Recontouring of gums can change a gummy smile into one showing more teeth and less gums.
- Stained teeth can be made whiter and brighter.
- Gaps between teeth can be closed.
The Smile Design Process
Dr. Pankaj will consult with you about your goals and expectations. He will fully examine your teeth and gums and review pictures of smiles with you….
Following features are taken care of when designing smiles:
- The shape of your face
- Your skin tone
- Your eye color and shape
- Your height
- Your age
- Your natural tooth structure
After preparing your teeth, Dr. Pankaj takes impressions that he passes on to the Lab to start making the porcelain crowns or veneers. In the interim, Dr. Pankaj creates and provides you with temporary restorations that give you a chance to see what the final result will look like and to make any changes before Laboratory begins his work.
The Laboratory then uses his artistic talent and keen understanding of light, shadow, form, symmetry and the laws of nature that influence aesthetics to craft beautiful, natural looking porcelain crowns and veneers.